Three days ago I told you about this weeks Pinterest Challenge: make your own dry erase boards.
Here’s the result:
I think they look pretty cool!
- Photo frames with glass front
(mine are from Ikea)
- Painters tape
Is this really all you need?!?! YES!! It’s that simple and it doesn’t take a lot of time to make either!! And the end result is awesome!
How to make your own dry erase board or wall art?
- Pick the background of your dry erase board or wall art using your photo frame as a guide.
- Cut out your fabric (a couple of centimeters wider than your photo frame)
- Center the back board of your photo frame on your fabric.
Make sure that the design you picked in step 1 is placed correctly on the board!
- Tape the fabric to the board using painters tape, as if you are wrapping a gift.
Make sure to tape it tightly!
Make sure there are no wrinkles in the fabric on the front!
- Put the wrapped board (fabric side down) into the photo frame
- Your wall art or dry erase board is ready.
- Write on it with a non-permanent marker and use tissues to wipe clean.
The end result in my living room