Earlier this week, I was wondering how to find the time, energy and discipline to do it all!
For this weekend, I have decided to focus on the things I love.
Things I love,
and am going to do this weekend!
- cook a home-made meal every evening (tomorrow: lemon-grass chili noodles and chicken)
- visiting the Firework Festival in Scheveningen with my good friend Vessi
- drinking beers and flirting with fun bartenders and other single men with my friends Molly and Damini
- finishing my first batch of resin jewelry (a project started last weekend)
- trying some new polymer clay techniques for my pinterest challenge
- trying artjournaling prompts for my pinterest challenge
- blogging about it on Sunday evening
this will give me enough energy and time to do some of the “necessary” things that I definitely not love!
- clean my kitchen
- tidy up my living room
- vacuum clean my house
- water my balcony plants
- pay my bills
- clean the cat litter box
These are must do’s, since I’m getting visitors next Wednesday and Thursday. I hope that by posting them here as goals for the weekend, I will feel obligated to actually perform these minor chores. Let’s wait and see how proudly I can post my accomplishments on Sunday evening.